Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Sex.....must I say more?

I'm trying to figure out where to start from here.  Usually I am not at a loss for words, but sometimes not knowing which path to take can leave you speechless.  Maybe it is the fact that there is actually too much said about sex or even too much done.

In school it is something that you learn specifically learn from your friend and teachers both of which have different views.  Your teacher will teach you about all the proper terms and how everything properly or medically go together.  From your inexperienced friends (hopefully) you learn a different side almost dirty.

This side is more based on feeling and the pressure to fit in.  Sex to me is more of a recreational experience.  I would prefer to make love where your emotions build up inside of you and you let go.  You release or bare all you have to the person you are with.  I know that is something that is hard in this age, but somewhere down the line you have to be responsible and realize that there is more than just biology to this.

No comments:

Post a Comment