Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Random thoughts intersect...

I started a 5 part blog and somehow got a bit stuck because I have been thinking of other things in life.  This may become a bit more on the personal side for me, but that is ok.

When I was younger I was a bit of an outcast in school.  I remember one time, my senior year, I got flowers for Valentine's Day from my small group of friends.  My locker was next to what society would call 'a dumb popular jock.' (keep in mind this is the nicest thing I can say about him and most of his friends).  I remember a friend of mine giving him a mouth full because he had muttered that I had sent the flowers to myself.

I recently found this guy on Facebook.  I was not surprised that he, being the close-minded jerk I remember from highschool, is pictured with a tall, skinny, blonde lady who it seems to be safe to assume he has a relationship with. He actually reminds me of my cousin, who just had a baby, in the fact that I can't believe someone would be so desperate to be with him.  It is something that steams me up, a lot.

*********************************************************************************

In order to stay objective and for respect for privacy this blog entry will not be finished.  Fortunately it has inspired some thoughts to clear and develop for other pieces that need to be finished.

No comments:

Post a Comment