Thursday, August 16, 2012

I couldn't say it better......"As the World Turns"

Hello Everyone,

I just wanted to thank all of you for reading my blog.  I know this started out as something objective, but what is more objective than an actual life itself.  I have shared many....MANY things with you.  Some I am weak maybe strong, mouthy or opinionated, or maybe just plain too personal all together.

Well folks, that is life.  You are going to run into many people in your life.  Some stay while others go and some you try to hold onto praying they will not forget you because you still have yet to forget them. 

My goal this year was to have 2012 be for me and so far I think this is the only New Year's resolution that I have actually kept.  There was a time I knew what was right for me and now I am learning to trust even myself again as well as others.  I am trying new things while facing my fears in others and then moving on when I used to sit and wait.

Point is not always what I learn, what I am doing, or that I redecorated (as if ya hadn't notice?), but to plant that little seed in your head and make you think ...at least a little.  Hopefully from me you relive a memory or try something new enough to just smile a little and laugh it off.  If it is one thing I would like you to take from this is that life is too short to be so damn serious.  If you are not laughing and enjoying yourself, you are wasting a life that some would die for. haha...I know morbid, but true.

I hope you have all enjoyed my writing and hopefully swore at me a couple times. :-) I'm sorry if any of you feel offended, but I am not sorry I wrote it or said it.....EVER.  So I would like to personally invite you to my new look as well as maybe a few other new things I started in life and continue to enjoy.

Next stop.......short story competition???? Wish me luck.

P.S.  Does anyone know what a "bug" exercise is?  Just had to put that randomness out there.
 ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment