Friday, June 22, 2012

Lesson in LIES

Today class we are going to learn about lies.  What is a lie?  What is the point of a lie?  How does a lie affect you?  How does this change relationship including friendships?

Yes, Tommy.

A lie is something that is not true.

Very good, Tommy. Now why would a person lie?

I lie to my parents when I have done something wrong.  I broke a vase once and I knew my mom would be mad because it was her favorite from grandma because grandma got it when she and grandpa lived long time ago and my grandpa was really ill ....

Ok, thank you Tommy.  I appreciate your help.  Anyone else have something they would like to say? How does a lie affect you?....Yes, Tommy?

When I lied my daddy whupped my butt.  He told me I was....

Thank you, Tommy.  Does a lie change a relationship? <sighs>  Yes, Tommy?

Daddy lost Mommy when he lied about playing with the secretary.  Mommy got reals mad and walked out the door and....

What did you learn from that, Tommy?

Lies are bad, teacher.

Very good.


Welcome to a very important lesson.  To most this means nothing, but to me it means quality. I hate lies.  I do not dislike them nor do I dislike them strongly, I literally HATE them. Let me give you a cute little scenario that you might be able to relate to my reasoning.  Picture three years of nothing but lies from employment, to relationships, to vehicles, to people you know, and enough lies that could potentially end you up in prison.  I once knew a (*#&%^ %$##%^&**^^ ) who acted as a firefighter.  He would look at his phone pretending to get a text for a 'call' that he was needed.  He would then be gone for hours.  You may be asking right now 'if he was lying then where was he?"  He had a mistress.  He cheated.  He would leave in the morning saying he was going to work.  Just imagine to my surprise when you call his 'employment' looking for him there is no such person working there.  So where did random money come from? 

Does everyone understand yet?  A lie is fake no matter the reason of the use.  It breaks things apart and is hard to repair.  After so long how do you trust again?  I feel lost at the moment.  A friend lied to me about impregnating a girl and not just any girl, a girl I dislike this girl because of her morals and what she did to my friend.  I do not tolerate people hurting my friends either. I would hope my friends would value me enough to feel the same way.  You all know who are. 

I guess if a person wants to be subected to pain then I should let that person go.  I did not stop the person, but I did express my concern.  I cannot control anything from here.  Hopefully in time I will figure out which way to go beyond the fork.....












No comments:

Post a Comment