Saturday, March 2, 2013

Something to Start Off the Homework

So I am having a little bit of trouble straightening out my thoughts for my homework tonight.  I need to write a short short story and I am trying to decide what topic I wanted to write about.  Well, I am a bit blocked and this is just the unblocking. :P


Sometimes I feel gross or even unworthy.  People do not realize how much strength is in a touch, on the hand, on the face, the arm, or maybe lips.  I dream about a touch, something to feel real and whole again.  I see arms around me holding me tight with a head twisting to the right and kissing my neck. I imagine a hand holding mine as they the sweat trickles down from the nerves.  I see his lips and feel them touching mine as I close my eyes melting into him.

Well, now that idea is out of my head and I can hopefully focus.  Sometimes writing is being able to focus on one thing and not one million. :P Good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment