Sunday, January 20, 2013

From the Beginning until now

This past week someone inspired me to face something that I am still scared of facing.  During the past year I have tried some new things trying to step out since the year prior to that was a wreck.  So what was I inspired to do?  I was inspired to check out my past to see how strong I have become.  I started with some of the blog entries and then traveled to other  puzzle pieces.

In 2011 I gave up a lot of dreams being forced to make new ones.  As I looked in my past I found another victim only there is a child involved.  Would I love to be able to correct the wrong that is about to happen? Yes, but it is not my responsibility nor should I chase the past. 

I have also found karma to be sweet.  I cannot help, but smile a bit when I look at a person and recall that this person asked for everything in life even if it was forced after a ten year ultimatum.  

This may seem weird to look at things you do not want to remember even though it can help you compare point one to wherever you are now.  I want to thank this person not only for asking, but listening.  I hope someday I can do the same for her.  She gave me a bit of strength and clarity to the new things I am trying now in life.  It is amazing what something so small can affect your life in a big way.

No comments:

Post a Comment