Sunday, January 19, 2014

The Curse of Three

I was analyzing random issues in my bed today as I did some homework wanting to figure out how to change the results of these issues.  So I thought about a problem I had, how I tried to fix it, and then when that did not work how to fix it a different way thus making this time to be the third time I would attempt to solve the problem. 

Here is where it gets tricky. To be positive, "Third time is a charm." To be hopeful, "Bad things come in threes."  To accept the bad, "Three strikes and you are out." Yeah,......after that I tried to figure out if three was the magic number. :P (Schoolhouse Rock reference in case you did not know- http://youtu.be/aU4pyiB-kq0)

With all those thoughts or sayings in mind do I dare attempt to solve the problems after so many tries.  It is not definite nor is it dire to figure it out, but it would help in realizing if I should waste my time. I guess my thoughts all come down to the same answer, sit back and enjoy the ride.  If you fall off the boat, at least you can swim.  If you get derailed just continue moving forward.  Oh wait...the best one
........If at first you don't succeed, try try again. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment